The updated program will be published here soon.
It covers different topics including strategies to avoid inactivity, benefits of exercise for children and adolescents, and interactions with cancer treatment and late effects.
The program consists of
- invited key note talks (around 25 min)
- invited talks (around 15 min)
- abstract talks (10 min)
- abstract e-poster talks (5 min)
Abstract submissions are welcome for the topics:
- Exercise interventions and physical activity recommendations
- Effects of physical activity on patient- and health-related outcomes
- Implementation of physical activity - strategies, models, considerations
- Novel methods to improve physical activity and reduce late effects
- Impacts of physical activity on cancer treatment response/tolerance
- Other topics in pediatric exercise oncology (e.g., COVID 19)